II Kepha/Peter 1:20, 21
20. knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture (Kitvei HaKodesh) came to be of one’s own interpretation.
21. “for prophecy never came by the desire of man, but men of Elohim spoke, being moved by Ruach HaKodesh.”
And they are to teach My people the difference between the set-apart and the profane, and make them know what is unclean and clean.
. . .Worship Elohim! For the witness of Yeshua is the Spirit of prophecy.”
"Only holy men and women of God are trusted with true prophecy."
Dr. C. R. Oliver
ENDURE MY DISCIPLINE
WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?
DON'T FALL AWAY FROM ME
DEVASTATION IS COMING
TODAY IS MY YOVEL
THE TIME IS SHORT
I SHALL RISE UP WITH A SWORD
AGAINST YOU AMERICA
RELEASE OF THE BARBARIANS AND THE SMELL
OF DEATH IN AMERICA
GLOBAL AWAKENING OF EFRAYIM
TAKE IT BY FORCE
PRAY FOR DISCERNMENT
I AM GATHERING MY ARMY
LEARN TO HEAR MY VOICE
YOUR REPENTANCE MUST BE GENUINE
MOURN FOR MY PEOPLE
THE TIME TO BE HOLY IS NOW
SALVATION OF THE JEWS AND ARABS
THE DESTINY OF AMERICA IS IN YOUR HANDS
WOE TO THIS EVIL WORLD
BOW DOWN LOWER
NO MORE JESUS CHRIST
1. And Yahweh said to Moshe, “Speak to the priests (cohanim), the sons of Aharon, and say to them:
4. A leader does not defile himself among his people, to profane himself;
6. They are set-apart/kedoshim to their Elohim and do not profane the Name of their Elohim, for they bring the offerings of Yahweh made by fire, and the bread of their Elohim, and shall be set-apart/kadosh.